I am a very big fan of the over the knie boots. I simply adore them. I think they are cute, practical , warm, sexy, cool and without doubt they fo with a lot of outfits. They match with short dresses , maxi dresses, short skirts and even with tight jeans or leggings. They are just WOW!
Even when I do not have the possibility to wear them in my daily life I possess more than four pairs of them.
It might seem for many classy and stylish girl elegant a pair of nude colors but I definitely can say that for me the hight black ones are my favorite ones.
Wich one are your fav’ ones?
To find the perfect outfit these days for a family evening, a classic dinner or a small friends event it´s not so easy but we want to be original and eventually not each time to choose to wear red.
After my opinion you should feel good and comfortable these days after a lot of work but in the same time also chick and trendy.
For 24th december choose a stylish look but not too exaggerated. Eventually, mostly you will stay at home with your family and friends. Be simple but chic, elegant but practical.
At 25th of december choose simplicity, most probably you will be surrounded with your mates parents. So don´t pass the limit.
Because I am planning a few days out and I have to choose the right clothes to take with me I got to this idea to write this article. I want to combine cute outfits and also not exaggerated ones. At the end all that it matters to be surrounded with your loved ones.
I hope that you will get inspired from this post and I wish all of you a pleasant vacation these days!
Now is the time that we are having the most difficult decisions to take about how to dress each day. Sometimes it is too warm other times it is too cold. In the morning and evening too cold between too warm. So we need to decide for the right clothes to dress on. As I say: You dress like an onion – with more slides. It is the only way to keep yourself cool but also healthy.
Here are some ideas how to dress, what to choose for each occasion these days. I choose them from Pinterest and there are a few more from where to inspire yourself 😉
Casual Fall Outfit Ideas:
Evening Fall Outfit Ideas:
School Fall Outfit Ideas:
Sporty Fall Outfit Ideas:
Work Fall Outfit Ideas:
I always is a pleasure to return to this magnific city in Italy. It is the place, the centre of Toscana. You find a colorful culture, tradition, gastronomy, style, inspiration, art direction that take you with and makes you fall in love of this seemly small but beautiful place.
The Ponte Vecchio is one of the oldest bridges in the city and his shops are also one of the known in this part. They sell luxurious and expensive products that are unique in the world.
There is also the artistic side of the city where to enjoy your time and listen to some quality street music, painters and handmade products.
Thanks to: H&M – dress; Bijou Brigitte – jewellery; Cluse – watch; Michael Kors – sandals; Chloe – bag
Extreme styles, sophisticated, classic mit modern and even extravagant. these are my words to describe this years Paris Fashion Week street style found on the internet. There are some details which ones I can describe just as uniques. Most of them probably I would never put on but in the direction trend it can go also in a good way. Here are some of the few inspirational looks from the past week:
From all the fashion week places I always remain more impacted that takes place is Milan. There are always a lot of new tendencies, from which I can inspire and share with others.
This year also didn´t let me down. There were several designers and people who let us to take a look into the new season by wearing some of the lines on the street 🙂
…ans Paris, here we come!
In the last few days took place in New York the Spring/Summer´19 Fashion Week. Between rain, busy schedule and a lot of new tendencies I found my favourites and I am sharing them with you in the hope that you will find also some inspiration for your style in the everyday life:
Sometimes you don´t need so much in your life. Just a walk, a smile, a simple gesture and we are happy. These beautiful streets of Positano, Italy inspired me and remembered me about the real values in my life. What are really important for us in our life?
Copy&Paste: Zara Swimsuit, Straw Bag, Scarf; Oysho Pants; H&M Hat; Superga Trainers; Ray Ban Sunglasses.
I read an interesting article these days and I want to share with you reworked on my blog:
What reflects the color of your clothes?!
- means loyalty, trust, leadership and tranquility
- you can seem very conservative and uncreative
- use it in job interviews
- formality and neutrality
- can be interpreted as depressive, with lack of energy or confidence
- use it whenever you want to see yourself sophisticated
- warmth, kindness, joy and positivity
- it can be very overwhelming if you use it excessively
- take it when you want to attract attention
- calm, renovation, wealth and balance
- it may seem little formal or not serious
- use it if you are a leader in a project and you need to show your creativity
- credibility and stability
- it can make you look a little careless
- use it when you need to transmit information
- fun, positivity and abundance
- may become confused with immaturity and frivolity
- use it when you need to get attention
- opening, innocence and organization
- you may seem distant
- use it when you need to nonstarter neutral or when starting new projects
- authority and power
- can be misinterpreted as being a high-handed, distant and mysterious person
- use it when you need to be taken seriously
- loyalty, wealth, power, wisdom and sensitivity
- you can seem very arrogant or artificial
- use it when you want to look modern or for a very formal event
- energy, strength, courage and power
- is confused with sensuality, aggression and confrontation
- use it whenever you want to close a deal or business
What is your power color?!