We are living in a strange and changing world these days. There is or too much to do or we have plenty of time but at the end of the day, we realize that we didn´t achieve to do anything. This can happen actually at the moment when we do not organize well our day and I have 8 tips for you how can you improve your schedule.
1. Daily, weekly and monthly To-Do Lists
- write it all down in a notebook, organizer or use the electrical way;
- write down what you want to do each day and try to accomplish at least 3 from them;
- for a week write down also those ones that are for a long time to achieve.
2. Wake up early
- get up with a half an hour or 45 minutes earlier as usual so the rest of the day it´s more productive.
3. Pick the hardest task vs. easiest task first
- organize so that you can build up productive your day;
- start with a harder task and finish it and after leave the easier ones to be done;
- or start with the easier tasks and leave the hardest the last.
4. Pre-pick outfits for the week
- do it on Sunday night for the following week;
- saves more time and you are more prepared at each start of the day;
- you can do it also with a night before-it helps also a lot for the 2nd day.
5. Make use of driving and waiting time
- put on a podcast with something educational on the run of the day;
- you can learn a new language or some interesting life-saving tips during waiting in the traffic jam.
6. Get ready in the morning
- put on some basics in the morning so you feel also better when suddenly on Sunday afternoon or after work you have to go somewhere;
- you will be feeling so much better and confident in yourself.
7. The ten minutes tidy
- set your timer for 10 minutes and clean as fast you can;
- by the end, you will be shocked how much it helps each day.
8. Laundry basket clean up room-by-room
- from one room-to-an-other that don´t belong there;
- pick up and go to the next room and leave everything where they belong and-so-on make a system;
- you will be surprised how much better will your home looks like.
And do not be afraid to ask for help. Nobody is a superhero so in time-to-time, you have to ask others also to help.
Happiness does not mean to have what you want but to enjoy with all your heart what you already have.
Happiness is when you trust yourself when you have to do something new. When you get out of the comfort zone and start a new road. When you know it’s going to be hard but you don’t get beaten up in any form.
Happiness is when you wake up in your warm pajamas in the morning. Happiness is when you take more than 30 minutes to take a shower, talk to yourself, put your thoughts and feelings in order every morning.
Happiness is when you pour coffee into your favorite mug and look at the sunrise. Happiness is when you play your favorite songs and start dancing around the house.
Happiness is when you look in the mirror and you are proud of yourself. Everything you’ve accomplished so far. All the fights you managed to take. All the obstacles you’ve crossed. Of all the dreams you’ve fulfilled. How brave you are.
Happiness is when you find at least 3 things to be thankful for every day.
Happiness is when you trust yourself when you have to do something new. When you get out of your comfort zone and start a new road. When you know what’s going to be hard you don’t get beaten up in any way.
Happiness is when your partner tells you a simple ‘ I love you ‘. Happiness is when an unknown person smiles on the street.
Happiness is when you don’t need anyone else to confirm that you are fully satisfied with yourself and with your life. Happiness is when you refuse to stay around negative and toxic people.
Happiness is when you find something extraordinary every day and when you enjoy every great thing in your life.
There are more than three years that we are together but I will always remember our first trip together to this magical city, Frankfurt, Germany.
Sometimes you don´t need too much to be yourself and realize that you are beside the right person in your life. Even whe there are differences you can measure your love with the fact that how comfortable and safe you feel beside somebody.
I found that feeling in these magical days that I spent with the person that after three years I married and I call husband. He is my pall, my friend, my lover, and my love. So I can only say that I am thankful that he decided also those days to known me better and share our future together.
The city that never sleeps and makes some dreams come true.
It started one year ago when I returned from my yearly home visit (even when I haven’t known on that time that it will be the last time to hug and kiss my dad).
Than happened the big question from each girls life: if I want him in my life?
Against the weather it was the most beautiful and relaxing place that I ever seen: the mountains, the lake, the breathtaking nature and surrounding.
After one year We are ready to spend our life together and to share this special moment with our loved ones, families, friends and colleagues.