I always is a pleasure to return to this magnific city in Italy. It is the place, the centre of Toscana. You find a colorful culture, tradition, gastronomy, style, inspiration, art direction that take you with and makes you fall in love of this seemly small but beautiful place.
The Ponte Vecchio is one of the oldest bridges in the city and his shops are also one of the known in this part. They sell luxurious and expensive products that are unique in the world.
There is also the artistic side of the city where to enjoy your time and listen to some quality street music, painters and handmade products.
Thanks to: H&M – dress; Bijou Brigitte – jewellery; Cluse – watch; Michael Kors – sandals; Chloe – bag
Extreme styles, sophisticated, classic mit modern and even extravagant. these are my words to describe this years Paris Fashion Week street style found on the internet. There are some details which ones I can describe just as uniques. Most of them probably I would never put on but in the direction trend it can go also in a good way. Here are some of the few inspirational looks from the past week:
From all the fashion week places I always remain more impacted that takes place is Milan. There are always a lot of new tendencies, from which I can inspire and share with others.
This year also didn´t let me down. There were several designers and people who let us to take a look into the new season by wearing some of the lines on the street 🙂
…ans Paris, here we come!
In the last few days took place in New York the Spring/Summer´19 Fashion Week. Between rain, busy schedule and a lot of new tendencies I found my favourites and I am sharing them with you in the hope that you will find also some inspiration for your style in the everyday life:
Sometimes you don´t need so much in your life. Just a walk, a smile, a simple gesture and we are happy. These beautiful streets of Positano, Italy inspired me and remembered me about the real values in my life. What are really important for us in our life?
Copy&Paste: Zara Swimsuit, Straw Bag, Scarf; Oysho Pants; H&M Hat; Superga Trainers; Ray Ban Sunglasses.
There are just some places that I would never known about and there are simply beautiful and also known for a lot of people for a specific event that takes place there occasionally. It is the same with Villa Rufolo.
The German opera composer Richard Wagner visited the villa in 1880. He was so overcome by the beauty of the location that he imagined the setting as the garden of Klingsor in the second act of Parsifal. In commemoration, every year the lower garden of Villa Rufolo hosts a Wagnerian concert.
Tourists visit not just because of the artistic side of the place but also for the beautiful views that provides on the coast.
The fauna is also breathtaking. I would also recommend for unique wedding pictures this place. The colors are just perfect and gives the good light from each side.
Copy&Paste: Diesel Top; Oysho Pants; Superga Trainers; Zara Bag; H&M Hat
I read an interesting article these days and I want to share with you reworked on my blog:
What reflects the color of your clothes?!
- means loyalty, trust, leadership and tranquility
- you can seem very conservative and uncreative
- use it in job interviews
- formality and neutrality
- can be interpreted as depressive, with lack of energy or confidence
- use it whenever you want to see yourself sophisticated
- warmth, kindness, joy and positivity
- it can be very overwhelming if you use it excessively
- take it when you want to attract attention
- calm, renovation, wealth and balance
- it may seem little formal or not serious
- use it if you are a leader in a project and you need to show your creativity
- credibility and stability
- it can make you look a little careless
- use it when you need to transmit information
- fun, positivity and abundance
- may become confused with immaturity and frivolity
- use it when you need to get attention
- opening, innocence and organization
- you may seem distant
- use it when you need to nonstarter neutral or when starting new projects
- authority and power
- can be misinterpreted as being a high-handed, distant and mysterious person
- use it when you need to be taken seriously
- loyalty, wealth, power, wisdom and sensitivity
- you can seem very arrogant or artificial
- use it when you want to look modern or for a very formal event
- energy, strength, courage and power
- is confused with sensuality, aggression and confrontation
- use it whenever you want to close a deal or business
What is your power color?!