We are living in a strange and changing world these days. There is or too much to do or we have plenty of time but at the end of the day, we realize that we didn´t achieve to do anything. This can happen actually at the moment when we do not organize well our day and I have 8 tips for you how can you improve your schedule.
1. Daily, weekly and monthly To-Do Lists
- write it all down in a notebook, organizer or use the electrical way;
- write down what you want to do each day and try to accomplish at least 3 from them;
- for a week write down also those ones that are for a long time to achieve.
2. Wake up early
- get up with a half an hour or 45 minutes earlier as usual so the rest of the day it´s more productive.
3. Pick the hardest task vs. easiest task first
- organize so that you can build up productive your day;
- start with a harder task and finish it and after leave the easier ones to be done;
- or start with the easier tasks and leave the hardest the last.
4. Pre-pick outfits for the week
- do it on Sunday night for the following week;
- saves more time and you are more prepared at each start of the day;
- you can do it also with a night before-it helps also a lot for the 2nd day.
5. Make use of driving and waiting time
- put on a podcast with something educational on the run of the day;
- you can learn a new language or some interesting life-saving tips during waiting in the traffic jam.
6. Get ready in the morning
- put on some basics in the morning so you feel also better when suddenly on Sunday afternoon or after work you have to go somewhere;
- you will be feeling so much better and confident in yourself.
7. The ten minutes tidy
- set your timer for 10 minutes and clean as fast you can;
- by the end, you will be shocked how much it helps each day.
8. Laundry basket clean up room-by-room
- from one room-to-an-other that don´t belong there;
- pick up and go to the next room and leave everything where they belong and-so-on make a system;
- you will be surprised how much better will your home looks like.
And do not be afraid to ask for help. Nobody is a superhero so in time-to-time, you have to ask others also to help.